Lets start the new year off on a happy note; we have a whole new year to deal with the coming gloom and doom that comes with the territory of current affairs and the even smaller subdivision of politics. So, today we will get a chuckle out of a private citizen messing with the French police flying his own personal drone. As much as people scream about the intrusion into our lives with surveillance (especially now that drones seem tobe used more and more domestically) lets not forget the counter-impact video cameras, and later camera phones, had on the surveillance state and their actors. I can only imagine that private drones will also do the same. And it will be entertaining to watch that specific field progress. Enjoy! And think about getting youre own personal drone if you are serious about fighting back against the state.
January 2, 2013
Manned Drone Chases French Police Car
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 at 6:36 AM and tagged with a, b, Business, c, d, drones, e, Holidays, Japan, Law enforcement in France, n, New Year, s, spy drones, Surveillance state, t, uav, unmanned aerial vehicle, Video camera and posted in spying, White House, wire taps. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Manned Drone Chases French Police Car”
- 117,675 hits
- New Video: Anwar al-Awlaki from the grave, "Martyr of Dawah"
- WikiLeaks is a LIE
- Jihad Women's Magazine al-Shamika-The Foundation of Gender Oppression in the Muslim World
- The $300 Million Woman-DOE's Cathy Zoi
- Hillary Clinton Admits to State Dept. Funding of Egyptian Opposition Labor Unions
- Osama bin Laden's Nuclear Warheads-Beyond Wikileaks
- Media Malpractice: "Fake dentists" prosecuted. To whom are they considered "fake"
- Egypt "Police" force woman to strip naked or be arrested
- Iraqi Ambassador Brett McGurk had affair with WSJ's Gina Chon
- Reza Kahlili-The Coming is Upon Us. 12th Imam and the End of Times Theology Video
- “Troublemakers” gather at the Ford Foundation
- Unpaid Internships: White House Hypocrisy Matures, No Longer Just Summer Jobs
- “Hundreds of Thousands” of Floridians Lose Insurance Due to Obamacare Rules
- Attack on Nairobi: Religion of Peace Strikes Again
- The Battle for Your Digital Soul
- O’Donnell Devours Weiner
- Guccifer generates some NSFW lulz
- Afghanistan AFL-CIO Africa AFT Al-Qaeda Al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb Andrew Breitbart Anonymous anthony weiner Arab Spring Associated Press Barack Obama Barrett Brown Benghazi Cairo climate change CNN Democratic Egypt Energy environment Federal Bureau of Investigation Glenn Beck Google Government Health Care health care reform HHS Hillary Rodham Clinton Hosni Mubarak Iran Iraq Islam Israel Julian Assange Libya LulzSec Middle East Mike Stack Muammar al-Gaddafi Muslim Brotherhood Neal Rauhauser New York City New York Times obama Obama administration Occupy Wall Street Osama bin Laden Pat Dollard Protest racism Republican revolution Ron Brynaert SEIU socialism Social media state department Sudan Surface-to-air missile teachers union Twitter UFT union unions United Nations United States United States Department of State US State Department van jones weinergate white house wikileaks Yahoo News YouTube