Lets start the new year off on a happy note; we have a whole new year to deal with the coming gloom and doom that comes with the territory of current affairs and the even smaller subdivision of politics. So, today we will get a chuckle out of a private citizen messing with the French police flying his own personal drone. As much as people scream about the intrusion into our lives with surveillance (especially now that drones seem tobe used more and more domestically) lets not forget the counter-impact video cameras, and later camera phones, had on the surveillance state and their actors. I can only imagine that private drones will also do the same. And it will be entertaining to watch that specific field progress. Enjoy! And think about getting youre own personal drone if you are serious about fighting back against the state.
January 2, 2013
Manned Drone Chases French Police Car
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013 at 6:36 AM and tagged with a, b, Business, c, d, drones, e, Holidays, Japan, Law enforcement in France, n, New Year, s, spy drones, Surveillance state, t, uav, unmanned aerial vehicle, Video camera and posted in spying, White House, wire taps. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Manned Drone Chases French Police Car”
- 122,446 hits
- Uh Oh: TOR's Mike Perry accused by Anonymous of links to Child Pornography
- Barrett Brown Federal Prison ID, Inmate Number 45047-177
- Stack climbs out of the Trenches...
- Behind the Coulter Protesters: In their own words
- Energy Dept Announces New Regulations for Dishwashers and Washing Machines
- Fox News gets it wrong: 10 Things You Might Not Know About America's Independence
- Greece: Conspiracy of Fire Nuclei added to U.S. Terrorist List
- Barrett Brown Part 1: Trust in Infraguard; Living in Denial
- Like I said, Huma is the key to unlocking the Hillary vault
- The Huma emails. Fingers crossed
- An Exhaustive Recess
- Spykids – NSA and your kids
- Start Treaty Increase in Nukes – Flashback to 2011
- “Troublemakers” gather at the Ford Foundation
- Unpaid Internships: White House Hypocrisy Matures, No Longer Just Summer Jobs
- Afghanistan AFL-CIO Africa AFT Al-Qaeda Al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb Andrew Breitbart Anonymous anthony weiner Arab Spring Associated Press Barack Obama Barrett Brown Benghazi Cairo climate change CNN Democratic Egypt Energy environment Federal Bureau of Investigation Glenn Beck Google Government Health Care health care reform HHS Hillary Rodham Clinton Hosni Mubarak Iran Iraq Islam Israel Julian Assange Libya LulzSec Middle East Mike Stack Muammar al-Gaddafi Muslim Brotherhood Neal Rauhauser New York City New York Times obama Obama administration Occupy Wall Street Osama bin Laden Pat Dollard Protest racism Republican revolution Ron Brynaert SEIU socialism Social media state department Sudan Surface-to-air missile teachers union Twitter UFT union unions United Nations United States United States Department of State US State Department van jones weinergate white house wikileaks Yahoo News YouTube