Reuters first reported that they had obtained emails that clearly showed that the State Department was in fact aware that their embassy in Benghazi was under attack on September 11 of this year. If you have been following this closely (and if you are here you probably have) then you dont need no stinking news commentary; you just want the emails. Well here they are. More will be released tomorrow and Friday. (Clicking link or pic brings you to the emails)
October 24, 2012
Benghazi Emails from embassy attack on September 11
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 24th, 2012 at 3:04 AM and tagged with Al-Qaeda, Benghazi, Sensitive but unclassified, September 11, state department, United States Department of State, white house, White House Situation Room and posted in Al Qaeda, Islam, Libya, Media, Middle East, Muslim Brotherhood, Obama, Scandal, State Department, White House. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 117,831 hits
- Guccifer generates some NSFW lulz
- Why was Lane Lipton aka Qritiq Terminated?
- Energy Dept Announces New Regulations for Dishwashers and Washing Machines
- Cap and Trade with Water Credits comes to Chesapeake Bay, with help from Winnie the Pooh
- WikiLeaks is a LIE
- Uh Oh: TOR's Mike Perry accused by Anonymous of links to Child Pornography
- Invisible Children Director Arrested for Publicly Releasing His Potential Children
- Egypt "Police" force woman to strip naked or be arrested
- Obama waives prohibition on Child Soldiers in Sudan
- Sterilization to be covered under ObamaCare
- Afghanistan AFL-CIO Africa AFT Al-Qaeda Al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb Andrew Breitbart Anonymous anthony weiner Arab Spring Associated Press Barack Obama Barrett Brown Benghazi Cairo climate change CNN Democratic Egypt Energy environment Federal Bureau of Investigation Glenn Beck Google Government Health Care health care reform HHS Hillary Rodham Clinton Hosni Mubarak Iran Iraq Islam Israel Julian Assange Libya LulzSec Middle East Mike Stack Muammar al-Gaddafi Muslim Brotherhood Neal Rauhauser New York City New York Times obama Obama administration Occupy Wall Street Osama bin Laden Pat Dollard Protest racism Republican revolution Ron Brynaert SEIU socialism Social media state department Sudan Surface-to-air missile teachers union Twitter UFT union unions United Nations United States United States Department of State US State Department van jones weinergate white house wikileaks Yahoo News YouTube